At our Redlands branch, we understand the frustrations that limited parking causes, especially during peak hours and events. For decades, the Y has struggled with this issue and it has been our goal for many years to find a solution. We’re excited to share that we have recently begun the process to expand our parking lot at the Redlands YMCA.
Parking lot details:
- We have purchased three houses on the corner of Myrtle Street
- The parking lot expansion will add an additional 40+ parking spots
- An independent historical consultant has evaluated the homes and found no historical significance for any of the homes purchased.
- The Redlands Historic and Preservation Commission has agreed with the first two findings and the third is pending.
- We were fortunate that the parking lot project has been made possible through generous donations