June 15th, 2021 - California Reopenning Update
Update: June 14, 2021 3:31pm
June 15th, 2021 Update
Starting Tuesday, June 15th the Y is back at full capacity in all areas of the facility, including pools, fitness centers, group exercise classes, youth sports, open gym, and more.
What you can expect at the Y
- Face Masks are welcome but optional for fully vaccinated members. Face Masks are required until fully vaccinated.
- No reduced capacity limits
- Returning branch services and programs: Open Gym, Kids Club, Redlands Spa & Sauna, Racquet Ball, Youth Sports Leagues
- No temperature checks required at check-in
- Sunday hours returning to the Redlands & Highland Y
- 1pm – 5pm
What staff will continue to:
- Wear a face mask in accordance with the CDPH guidance
- Cleaning and enhanced sanitization protocols
The Y remains committed to providing safe environments for all and will continue to encourage all members to take part in healthy hygiene practices like washing hands and using hand sanitizer. We’re excited to welcome everyone back to the Y!
If you have any questions or are not quite ready to join us, please make sure to call us immediately at 909.798.9622 or email us at email@example.com. We will offer a one-month grace period. After the one-month grace period, we can place your membership on hold for a monthly fee of $10.00.
Please click the links to find additional resources and the most updated information about COVID-19 below.