We are so happy that you will be joining us for our 44th Boutique weekend. We created this page specifically for you because you have been accepted to participate. Please do not share with anyone.
Set Up Information
We cannot wait to meet all of you in person and see your lovely items up close. The event is located at the Redlands YMCA at 500 East Citrus Ave, Redlands, CA 92373
Set up times are as follows:
Friday, December 1st from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 2nd from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Saturday, December 2nd from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 3rd from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
*Set up MUST be completed by 8:30 am on the day of the show. Doors open at 9 a.m. to customers
We’ll be opening up the doors to our gym to make vendor setup easier for all. Please park in the back of the gym near the Y’s mural wall.
How to get to the mural wall: when you enter the Y’s parking lot from Myrtle Street, make a right in our parking lot followed by a quick left.
You’ll see a giant mural that you can’t miss. Park nearby the mural and enter through the two open doors to the gym.
On the day of the event, please do your best to park on the street to allow customers the closest parking possible.
Once you park, head into the gym to check in. During check in, we’ll give you your vendor packet, go over how to complete a receipt, and guide you to your spot. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them at this time.
Please note: We are extremely limited in our ability to make any layout changes. Unless another vendor is interested in swapping spots, all layout spots are final.
During check-in and set-up each vendor will receive:
- Two pre-numbered receipt books that correspond with your personal vendor (Please let Y staff know if you feel you will need an additional book)
- Sample receipt
- Vendor number to display at your booth for customers
- Vendor badges
- Tally sheets – collected at the end of each day
- Tax sheet, our tax rate is 8.75%
- W-9 form – due by the end of the show
- YMCA liability waiver – due before the start of the show
*The address and name on your W-9 will be used to issue your check and as your mailing address. Please let us know if it will be different than the name used when applying. Please email me the completed form if you would like to complete it digitally and need it printed.
Items to Bring
As a reminder, vendors are responsible for the following items:
- All decoration & display items for your booth
- An 8 ft tablecloth or table covering (an 8ft table will be provided)
- Gift bags for your shoppers
- Tissue wrap for breakables
- Business cards or a sign telling people where to find you via social media or Etsy
- A calculator
- A stapler
- A power strip and extension cord (if you requested electricity)
Vendor display items need to be self-standing and fit within your booth area; we cannot offer any wall hangings or racks to accommodate your items or booth decorations. Nothing may be affixed to the walls.
Unless otherwise noted on your application, the Y will be providing you with an 8ft table as well as 2 chairs for all vendors.
Our vendor meeting will be held at 8:30 am Saturday, December 2nd all vendors must be in attendance. We will review:
- Vendor packets
- Sales tax
- Tally sheets
- Filling out receipts
- W-9 Emergency Exits
- Table break down
- YMCA Vendor Agreement & Waiver
*Sunday-only vendors will have this information reviewed when you check in & set-up.
Centralized Check-out & Completing Receipts
You do not need to worry about taking cash, check or card our Y Staff will handle all customer check-outs. Our receipt books are pre-numbered to correspond with your personal vendor number and are in triplicate.
When Filling out receipts:
- Include a small description of your item and if it is food (nontaxable)
- Reference the sample to fill out the receipt correctly to reduce lines/backup at our centralized checkout
- Total and add tax, our tax rate is 8.75% (food items are nontaxable)
- Give the customer the white and yellow copies, keep the pink
- Customers will bring back their copy of the yellow receipt with a “Paid” stamp to show you when collecting their items
- This event is a fundraiser and any vendors found taking payments at their booth will not be invited back.
After the Boutique, we’ll handle totaling your receipts and mail your check to you within 10-14 business days of the show. Along with your check, you will receive a letter listing the sales tax paid to the State Board of Equalization for your records.
Vendor Tally Sheets
In your packet, you will receive 2 tally sheets, one for each day. Before leaving for the day, please complete the form and hand it in to the Y staff at the check-out line.
Total the number of receipts and the total sales you have for the day and write the ticket number of any voided receipts at the bottom. We use this to compare to our totals to catch any variances and remedy them before the Boutique is over.